Welcome to the 2018 Season Registration with Becker Blast Fastpitch Softball!
This registration session will allow you to sign consents, complete contact information and submit payment. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Checking account information available. Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account.
We hope that you find this registration process convenient and easy to use. If you are registering multiple participants please do so in the same registration session. You will have the opportunity to do so on the Review page. In addition, it is recommended that if you are registering multiple participants any 8U participants should be registered last.
If you did not have an opportunity to review the main registration page, we encourage you to do so. We have also prepared a list of Frequently Asked Questions. To display the FAQs during the registration process Click Here
. Before you start the registration process make sure you have the following information available.
- Jersey number from 2017 season. This is being collected to ensure there are no issues with conflicting jersey numbers as players advance to different age levels.
- Contact information for an alternative contact (non parent/guardian) in case of emergency including name, phone, and address.
- 8U = $70 per player (includes Jersey & shorts)
- 10U-14U = $180 per player (plus $50 for Jersey, Pants and Socks)
- 16U/18U = $300 per player (plus $50 for Jersey, Pants and Socks)
- Any participant, who after completing the evaluation process and/or being placed on a team roster subsequently quits or no longer participates in team activities without a valid reason as determined by the board, shall no longer be eligible for the refunds of registration fees. Along with this, the participant(s) will no longer be considered in good standing and ruled ineligible for team registration for the entire season. Valid reasons for non-participation after evaluations will include, but are not limited to, season ending injury, family relocation, or similar events that are beyond the player’s control.
- A late registration fee will automatically be added to the total for registrations received after March 5. Late registration fee for 8U is $15 and 12U-14U is $25
- If your player has a number from the 2017 season, they will keep the same number.
- New Jerseys plus shorts for 8U are included in the registration fee each year.
- for the 2018 Season we will be changing uniforms so a new uniform must be purchased. Subsequent years you only need to purchase if you need one or if we have to switch uniforms.
- Sample sizes will be available due open gym at the field house on Sunday evenings from 6:30-8:30 pm. Dates will be announced
- The following will be provided for each level:
- 8U: Jersey & shorts included in Registration fee
- 10U - 18U - Jersey, Pants and Socks for $50 Uniform fee